- 2 frozen Quorn chicken fillets
- Tinned chopped tomatoes
- Dry oregano
- Fresh basil
- Small tinned sweetcorn
- 2 servings of half fat cheese grated
- 2 servings of Tricolore pasta
- Boil the tricolore pasta. When a few minutes away from cooked, pour cooked pasta in medium sized dish thats not too shallow.
- Pour the tinned tomatoes with the salt, pepper and oregano in a small saucepan and simmer the Quorn chicken fillets in the sauce for about 12 minutes. When chicken has soften, with a fork, carefully break up the chicken so it resembles bitesize pieces.
- Mix in the sauce with the pasta in the dish and add a pinch of cheese then mix again. Do this twice more so the cheese is mixed with the pasta and sauce.
- Put the rest of the cheese on top with sprinkles of roughly chopped basil.
- Cook in the middle of the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes when the cheese has melted.
- Serve with some salad and fresh basil
Each serving = 11 Weightwatcher smart points